The Center has five Professional Departments:
- The Department of Development Research for Upland Agroecosystem;
- The Department of Natural Resources Management and Biodiversity Conservation;
- The Department of Development Research for Peri-Urban Agroecosystem;
- The Department of Environmental Education and Environmental Impact Assessment; and
- The Department of Sociology, Economics, Marketing, and Policy Analysis.
Two Service Units:
- The GIS, Remote Sensing and Information Unit; and
- The Administrative Division.
Staff and Visiting Scholars:
The Center has about thirty full-time and seven part-time staff members. The Center also has collaborators from both inside and outside Vietnam. Some collaborators appoint suitably qualified individuals as visiting researchers and lecturers.
Center for Agricultural Research and Ecological Studies
Hanoi University of Agriculture
Trau Quy, Gia Lam, Hanoi, Vietnam